Index of /mp3-ripkit/kwave/mdk101
kwave changelog :
* Thu Dec 30 2004 Robert M. Stockmann 0.7.2-pre1
- kwave-0.7.2.cputest64.patch.bz2 : Adjusted the failing popl %0 commands
inside libkwave/cputest.c when compiling on AMD64/X86_64. As is stated on
"Instructions that modify the stack (push, pop, call, ret, enter,
and leave) are implicitly 64-bit. Their 32-bit counterparts are not
available, but their 16-bit counterparts are."
- Adjusted version 0.7.2-1 to 0.7.2-pre1 because the kwave maintainer
didn't release kwave-0.7.2 yet.
* Wed Dec 29 2004 Robert M. Stockmann 0.7.2-1
- Added two patches to allow building on AMD64/X86_64 :
kwave-0.7.2.qt32.patch.bz2 : allow Makefile.dist to detect 32bit QT
kwave-0.7.2.qt64.patch.bz2 : allow Makefile.dist to detect 64bit QT
- In order to rpm --rebuild this package on Mandrake 10.1 X86_64 and i586
one needs to have an adjusted flac package installed :
flac-1.1.1-0.beta1.4mdk_kwave. see the RPMS directory at the download section.
This is not needed when installing the x86_64.rpm or i586.rpm of kwave.
flac changelog :
* Wed Dec 29 2004 Robert M. Stockmann 1.1.1-0.beta1.4mdk_kwave
- imported libFLAQ.m4 and libFLAQ.m4 from the kwave project at
http://kwave.sourceforge.net/. which allows kwave-0.7.2 to build.
One only needs to install this flac version when doing development of kwave
on Mandrake 10.1 x86_64 and i586.